Thank you Coldcell for tagging me
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So here goes – 7 odd/random facts about me
1. I’ve been reading since I was 2-3 years old – averaging a book a day until about 2 years ago. But only fiction – I hate factual books/autobiographies etc
2. I have a small scar in the middle of my forehead where I was hit by a pickaxe as a child!
3. I have freckles, 4 birthmarks and one dinky little tattoo
4. I can say hello, please and thank you, how are you and order coffees in about 12 different languages – including Swahili, Thai and Dihevi.
5. I love Maths – I used to find solving quadratic equations relaxing!
6. I talk to strangers – at bus stops, on trains, on holiday, in shops – my hubby says my day isn’t complete unless I’ve had a chat with someone new
7. I collected postcards as a child and still have boxes of them I can’t bear to part with.
I’m tagging the following lovely peeps (I know, I need 1 more!!)